Victory Solar is currently recruiting a Territorial Solar Energy Sales Managers for our Houston and San Antonio. This position includes gathering competitive data to help his sales team develop strategies to grow faster in these markets. This position will be stationed primarily in Houston but will travel to the San Antonio market during the month to help build a structured sales team, train and enforce quotas on the sales teams in these areas.
- Meet and exceed objectives by creating and executing sales strategy to expand market share and maximizing revenue growth in assigned territories.
- Establish, qualify, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing sales people.
- Train sales staff at these locations ensuring that integrity and structure, procedures and policies are maintained.
- Work with cross-functional departments within MRE to coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including but not limited marketing, operations, support groups and management resources to meet customer objectives and expectations.
- Train sales people to generate, develop and qualify leads and prospects through cold-calling and other lead generation activities.
- Develop sales presentation collateral and project proposals that include marketing, technical and financial information to close key contracts.
- Review, filter and track new and existing sales opportunities in CRM system.
- Work with marketing to develop effective product collateral and marketing activities to support sales.
- Document, report on and maintain records on sales activities.
- Attend and participate in company and industry meetings and events.
- Other duties as assigned, maintaining flexibility to support company objectives
Requirements & Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred but not necessary, real experience in this position is key to success
- 5 years’ experience in sales/territory management, preferably in the energy, utility, or other related industry.
- Proven experience developing new accounts, alliances and sales accounts.
- Must be able to work independently as well as thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate prior ability to obtain business results by working collaboratively in a multi-cultural, multi-site organization.
- Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, share your knowledge and expertise and enable your team members’ mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
- Excellent analytical ability and strong communication skills, with the ability to create and present compelling proposals.
- Strong organization skills detailed and process orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a collaborative style and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Skilled in the use and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport and can travel domestically and internationally, as required.
- Attendance is a mandatory function of this position.
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
Job type: Full Time
Job location: Houston San Antonio